Thursday, November 2, 2017

Christmas Joy


I have been busy making Christmas tags. I decided to link up with Simon Says Wednesday challenge "Christmas gift tags."  

I had fun with all the little details on this one. I cut out the ornament and little hanger using my Simon Ornaments stamps and die set. I also used my Simon falling snow stencil for the paste snow in the background and framed it with my Simon stitched square die. I will try a few more versions of this one! 

PS: Rosanne this is NOT my tag exchange tag lol!!




Thanks for stopping by!

cs~ Neenah, PTI
dies~ Simon Says Stamp, Your Next Stamp, PTI
paste~ Ranger
stamps~ PTI
inks~ Memento, PTI

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Very sweet!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Sharon! The scene you've created is adorable and the colours are lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx