Sunday, January 10, 2010

Favourite Books

I love to read. I don't usually have much time to read for pleasure, but when I do, it is such a wonderful treat. I also like to record my feelings and impressions of the books I read. That way I can recall which authors I want to read more of or which books I want to recommend to friends and family.
When my store-bought reading log recently ran out, I decided to make my own. I decorated this little notebook with ribbon scraps, Prima flowers and flocked brads and the cutest sparkly letters. Inside I used one of my journalling stamps to create lines and spaces for my thoughts. It sits proudly on my desk, reminding me how much I love to read!
Last night I started Patricia Cornwell's newest tome, The Scarpetta Factor. (a Christmas present from my bro). Looks like a good one and I can't wait to record all my thoughts about it in my new little notebook.


1 comment:

Deanna said...

This is adorable Sharon, love the houndstooth!