Saturday, February 6, 2010

Copic Craze!

I have long admired the gorgeous coloured images that others do create on cards with Copic markers. I resisted the new technique, hoping that it would just be a passing fade and I could save myself lots of money! But I finally took the plunge on Friday and attended an intro class at TSF. I bought my first 6 markers and learned some shading and blending techniques. Clearly I need tons more practice but here are three cards I made out of my first colouring attempts. Thanks Joanne and Dee for all the encouragement! I also used some fun K&Co. chipboard elements on the cards for this week's LRW challenge.






6 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

How cute! I love you colouring job and your cards are amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon.

Joanne said...

Wow - job well done my friend! Your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at LRW:)
Joanne xo

Deanna said...

Love love love these! You did awesome!

Rosanne said...

These are terrific! Welcome to the Copic Cult!Thanks for playing at Little Red Wagon!

Clare said...

These little guys are just too cute!

Avril Tanner said...

these are adorable! I just love that bella stamp!