Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sketch Challenge

Now that it is the unofficial beginning of fall, the TSF forum has begun a new design team challenge for Tuesdays. Today I posted the first sketch challenge. I chose this sketch by Little Book of Sketches. It is so versatile!


I used this sketch to create these two layouts of the TSF April 2009 retreat at the Oakwood in Grand Bend. I used Scenic Route papers and just rotated the sketch for the second page!



What great memories with my two most favourite scrapbook friends! Thanks ladies!

3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

I love how you added the arrow instead of the full circle! Great layouts!

Joanne said...

Oh my Sharon! These are gorgeous layouts. I love Scenic Route - too bad they are no longer around :(

Deanna said...

Gorgeous, love the retro Scenic Route!