Monday, January 31, 2011

February DT Reveal

This month I got to work with some great BoBunny products for the TSF Design Team.




Some blissful fun in Florida last Christmas. I added trim, crochet flower and Scenic Route chipboard letters.




Another layout of last Christmas, this time on a canal lights cruise. So beautiful! I added Prima flowers, Doodlebug mini alpha rub ons, Maya Road kraft tags, floss for stitching.




A few shots from Singapore, our Asian adventure in August 2009. I love the "merlion" the mythical creature mascot for Singapore. I added the large doilie, BoBunny fabric blossom, the BG chipboard letters.





Be sure to head over to the TSF Gallery to check out what the other talented DT ladies crafted this month!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh Sharon! Your layouts are simply fabulous!
Joanne xo

Deanna said...

Amazing reveal Sharon... love the little collection of details on the Asian Adventure layout!

Avril Tanner said...

Totally love your layouts! and great idea to take a photo of your kit before starting! I need to remember to do this!!!

Two Scrapbook Friends said...

Fantastic. I love them all!

Carolyn