Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Friendzy Friday Dimensional Stars

For this week's Friendzy Friday at TSF, I decided to show how I made dimensional stars for Carolyn's challenge during the Superbowl Crop a few weeks ago. I had seen them around and wanted to figure our how to make them.

You will need some med-heavy weight cs or pp, a star punch or die cut, and a scoring tool.



First I cut out my stars.


Then I scored each star going from the point to the opposite "v."



I did this for each of the star's points.

Then carefully fold "up" the crease on each point, and fold "down" the crease in each "v." All folds should meet in the middle.

Here you can see my finished stars.


I used them here on this layout of the Atlantis hotel in Dubai. You need to stack two or more pop dots at the back to get your star to adhere.


These are easy and fun to make.
Thanks for checking this out!

No comments: