Monday, July 9, 2012

Currarong


I had some time this weekend to scrap and made this layout of Currarong, a few hours south of Sydney, Australia. It was a gorgeous deserted beach with cliffs and rocky spots to explore. I misted my background with Tattered Angels and Clearsnap first. The papers are Lily Bee. Love that 6x6 pad!  I also used my new Memory Box flower die and made a few more of those fun chevrons. I edited these photos so now they aren't so washed out since it was so sunny yesterday!










I was inspired by the sketch this month at C'est Magnifique. And I decided to link up with Tammy's beach theme at LRW.

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Great layout Sharon! Love the big chevrons! and the flower diecuts!

Avril Tanner said...

Great layout! And out of 6x6 paper to boot!!

Laureen said...

Pretty!

Deanna said...

Love it Sharon! Don't you just love the 6x6's... lol!
I made some chevrons too!

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous page Sharon...love all the special little touches you added...

Sharlene said...

Beautiful layout... love those chervons.

Valerie S said...

Hi Sharon! Thanks so much for participating in the sketch challenge at C'est Magnifique kits. Your layout is stunning. I love the wonderful photo and those sweet flowers you made.