Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cropfest Layouts-- Never Forget


I had a such a wonderful time at Cropfest this past weekend with some extremely fun and talented ladies! It was the best time by far I have ever had at a crop! I got lots done, played with some fun products and techniques and above all got a belly-ache from so much laughing! 


Here's one of the layouts I did. I used some Texture Effect on the background and gave some love to my PTI chicken wire background stamp. I also made some flags with washi tape and tooth picks!




Here are a few closeups...










I decided to link up with A Passion for Papertrey "inky love" challenge this week since I used my neglected PTI barnyard basics set. 

Thanks ladies for such a fab weekend!! Can't wait to do it again!

pp, washi tape~ MME
Texture Effect~ Martha Stewart
stamps and ink~ PTI



7 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful friend!

Regan said...

amazeballs!!!

mn36 said...

wow! gorgeous

Jayne said...

Great page Sharon, love the ecclectic cluster of embellies and variation of 'chicken wire' images....love it!

Avril Tanner said...

Love love love this... So cool that you used a mask and stamp witht the same shapes! I love this mixed combo!

Aimes said...

So lovely to see a LO entered for one of our challenges! Gorgeous LO with so much attention to detail!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey! :)
Hugs!
x

Caryn said...

Ditto Aimes - haven't seen a LO in my time with APFP so far - love it. Really like the little cluster of sentiments and images.

Thanks for joining us at APFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx