Friday, June 28, 2013

Hope your day is fabulous


Today is our God daughter's birthday. So I sent her this card I made. I have always been awed at the style of the very talented Karen over at Snippets. So I finally got my courage up to try it out. 



I need to practice some more with these multi-step stamps from Rubbernecker and distress markers and inks. But it was lots of fun!

I also linked up with the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week: anything goes.

Happy Sweet 16 Jennifer!!

stamps~ Rubbernecker, PTI
inks~ Ranger, PTI
twine~ AC

5 comments:

JanR said...

So pretty!

I'm in awe of Karen too. :-)

Avril Tanner said...

very pretty!

Regan said...

another stunner

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous Sharon!

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Gorgeous card! Love the painted look of this! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!