Friday, June 28, 2013

Hope your day is fabulous


Today is our God daughter's birthday. So I sent her this card I made. I have always been awed at the style of the very talented Karen over at Snippets. So I finally got my courage up to try it out. 



I need to practice some more with these multi-step stamps from Rubbernecker and distress markers and inks. But it was lots of fun!

I also linked up with the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week: anything goes.

Happy Sweet 16 Jennifer!!

stamps~ Rubbernecker, PTI
inks~ Ranger, PTI
twine~ AC

5 comments:

JanR said...

So pretty!

I'm in awe of Karen too. :-)

Avril Tanner said...

very pretty!

Regan said...

another stunner

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous Sharon!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Gorgeous card! Love the painted look of this! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!