Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hostess with the Mostest!


Next weekend my BFF Tina is having her annual girls' weekend up at her cottage. I am so looking forward to a weekend of nonstop relaxing and catching up with some lovely ladies.

Tina is such a generous hostess so I made her this card to go along with a little present.




I used my new(ish) MFT stamp set Blooming Roses that I got from Simon Says Stamp in the summer. I have a few more sets from Simon that still need to see some ink! Maybe I will bring some stamping to do up at the cottage...hhmmm...

I linked up with the Simon Wednesday challenge this week for Stamptember...use a product from the Simon store!

thanks for stopping by...

cs, inks~ PTI
stamps~ MFT, PTI


4 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

GORGEOUS card! I love the design, the beautiful roses and the colors! The sequins are such great little details! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

JanR said...

So pretty! Have fun!

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous!

Avril Tanner said...

I am sure she will love it! Hope you have a great time!