Thursday, November 28, 2013

Special Occasion Flip Calendar


I have been a bad blogger lately! But today I thought I would post something I made a while back...a flip calendar for the special birthdays and anniversaries I try to keep track of.

These photos of a few of the pages are not very good but you get the idea. The white plastic frame is from Ikea and I made pages for each month with a small photo of one or more people who celebrate birthdays or anniversaries that month. 

A sequin here and there...I kept it pretty simple. 
 








So now this little frame sits on my desk so I can remember the important days of all the special people in my life! I also linked up with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge...Anything Goes!

thanks for stopping by! 

frame~ Ikea
stamps~ Precious Remembrance
pp~ MME
tab dies~ MFT


3 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is absolutely fabulous! So clean and well executed.. looks like a calendar you'd purchase in a store! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

Regan said...

fan freakin tastic

Rosanne said...

What a great idea! I may lift this one!