Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Mother's Day



I have been wanting to try a shaker card for a  while now. So I made one for my mom for Mother's Day. It was a bit challenging and now I think I have learned a few good lessons for next time I make one! Some of my sequins, as you can see, got a bit stuck.




I  hope all the moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! I linked up with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge...die crazy! I die cut the polaroid frame. 

thanks for stopping by :)

pp~ Crate
stamps~ WPlus9
dies~ PTI
sequins~ AC and others


6 comments:

Regan said...

thats alot of sequins but wow its amazing

Avril Tanner said...

so pretty!

Deanna said...

Wow i love it!

Rosanne said...

This is gorgeous Sharon! I'll be lifting the idea of a patterned frame!

Jingle said...

This is very cute! What a fun way to use that die! Thank so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful shaker, Sharon! I love that floral frame. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy!