Thursday, July 24, 2014

Crazy Card Party Challenge-- Shaker Cards





This week on Crazy Card Party, Patricia is asking us to shake it up with a shaker card.  I made my first shaker card back in the spring for my mom. As you can see here, I put too many sequins in and they kept getting stuck!

So I tried a new technique this time and it worked better. But I won't lie...my first attempt at this card ended up in the garbage...my confetti got stuck again...this time on the glue because I didn't wait long enough for it to dry when assembling the shaker part. Gong!!






This time I used a few pink sequins plus some flat confetti...silver hearts and silver wedding bells since it is a wedding card for our friends getting married this month.

Be sure to go check out the shaker cards created by the other Party-Ers!

cs~ PTI
vellum~ Stampin' Up
metal word~ Making Memories



5 comments:

JanR said...

Second time's a charm, I guess, 'cause it's lovely!

Rosanne said...

oh this is gorgeous! A perfect wedding card!

Jayne said...

Love it, so pretty!

Regan said...

thats a stunner

Avril Tanner said...

I totally love how this turned out!