Wednesday, October 8, 2014

YOU are a true friend


I have been having so much fun playing with Patricia's PTI Leaf Prints set. Here's another creation...




I heat embossed the leaf veins in bronze powder, then used distress markers and water on the body stamps for the leaves. So cool! I also embossed the sentiment on vellum with a Simon set that I hadn't used yet.

Thanks again Patricia!

I linked up with Simon Says Monday Challenge...Falling in Love.

stamps~ PTI, Simon Says Stamp
inks~  Ranger distress markers, Versamark
cs~ Canson watercolour paper, PTI 


4 comments:

Rosanne said...

Very nice!

Avril Tanner said...

so pretty!

Deanna said...

Wow, this turned out beautiful!

Anonymous said...

stunning! love those leaves! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)