Thursday, November 13, 2014

Crazy Card Party-- Rustic


This week on Crazy Card Party, Regs is asking for something rustic. 

Burlap seems very rustic to me, so I decided to start with a burlap tag. I added some leaves I made with Patricia's PTI Leaf Prints set (thanks again Patricia!), some seam binding and a wood grain background. Pretty rustic right??!





Incidentally, this card is for my friend Kathryn. You may remember from a past post that the thank you card I made her back in late August has been lost in the mail. So I made sure to hand deliver this one LOL!!

Be sure to check out the rustic creations made by the other Party-Ers this week!

cs~ PTI
watercolour paper~ Canson
inks~ distress markers, Versafine
stamps~ PTI, Avery Elle


4 comments:

Regan said...

amazeballs

Kathryn said...

Beautiful!! and Thank you!!

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous! Love the burlap and the embossed background ;)

Deanna said...

Gorgeous, love the gold on the leaves!