Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Celebrate!


I had a great time this past weekend scrapping with my friends. There was a lot of watercolouring going on! That's been my favourite technique lately, especially over white embossing. My Peerless watercolour sheets and my Ranger distress markers have been my favourite media.




I decided to link up with Simon Says Wednesday challenge..."Use your favorites"

thanks for stopping by!

cs~ PTI, Canson watercolour paper
paste~ Golden
stencil~ Heidi Swapp
stamps~ Simon Says Stamp
dies~ PTI, Your Next Stamp
watercolour~ Ranger distress markers, Peerless

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Lovely!

Lin said...

Sharon, I just love your Scribble Flowers - the white embossing and watercoloring make them real beauties! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!