Thursday, December 24, 2015

Crazy Card Party-- Layouts of Christmas Past...but not really



This week at Crazy Card Party, Kathryn is asking to see layouts of Christmas past.    


I am waving a white flag to say I couldn't find an appropriate layout to post. Sorry!

So instead I am posting one of my favourite Christmas cards I made this year. 

I hope that is OK Kathryn!


 

I put paste through this gorgeous Tim Holtz stencil that Kathryn gave me! Then I sprinkled glitter all over it. In real life this is STUNNING! I love how it looks against the Soft Stone. The sentiment was cut from a die I borrowed from my scrappy friend Brenda, but she doesn't know who made the die since she bought it at a garage sale! Who sells something that gorgeous? I would love to find it and buy it.

I can't wait to see what LAYOUTS the other Party-Ers create this week! 

Sorry again Kathryn that I didn't play by the rules!



1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Such a gorgeous card!