Thursday, January 28, 2016

Crazy Card Party-- Try Something New


This week at Crazy Card Party, Regs is asking to see us try something new. I wasn't sure what to do at first. But then I decided to show a new thing I just tried with my layouts. I have always admired how Ali Edwards prints journalling right on her photos. So I added a bit of journalling to a few photos using a free software called Photoscape. It is pretty basic but it worked well.

Lots of glare...sorry. But you can see the lines of text I added to my photos.
 
 

 



 

Also new here are the wood veneer stars I just bought at a crop this past weekend. And I used my days of the week dies for the first time to do "Sat" since I wanted to do my date nice and large, also like Ali does.


I can't wait to see what new things the other Party-Ers try this week!

1 comment: