Thursday, May 5, 2016

Crazy Card Party-- Regan's Inspiration


This week at Crazy Card Party, Regan gave us this gorgeous inspiration.    




How stunning is that bedroom?? But I will admit that I would NEVER in a million years choose these colours to make a card. But I was SO happy with the results. That's why I Iove these challenges...gets you out of your comfort zone. And we all know Regs is very good at that lol!

So I figured it made sense that I should use Regan's stamp set too (☺). I pulled out all my neutral inks and had fun. And I almost never use patterned paper on cards either but I love how this matches the carpet in the inspiration photo. And my card ended up square...like the pillow!

 
 






I can't wait to see what the other Party-Ers create this week!

stamps~ WPlus9
dies~ WPlus9, Simon, YNS
inks~ PTI, Memento, Hero Arts
pp~ Fancy Pants
cs~ Neenah, PTI
sequins~ American Crafts
  

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Ack, I love it!

Regan said...

Shut up this card is amazing

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous!