Saturday, June 11, 2016

Happy Father's Day


I made this card for my father in law. He loves watching the action at his back yard bird feeders. 




I sponged on some distress inks for a blue sky first and then used my MISTI to stamp all the pieces. Those Altenew inks lay down so nicely on these layered stamps.


I decided to link up with Simon's Wednesday challenge this week..."father's day."

Thanks for dropping by!

cs~ Neenah, PTI
stamps~ Hero Arts, PTI, WPlus9
inks~ Distress inks, Altenew, PTI, Memento, Versafine

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

so pretty, the bird is awesome! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Rosanne said...

Oh perfect card for a birdlover!

mn36 said...

Love this card...and LOL I don't really like bird cards