Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Papertrey April Blog Hop Challenge


On this rainy old spring day I thought I would play along with PTI's April Blog Hop. Here is the pretty inspiration pattern...









I wanted to try out a new kit I recently bought, Color Pop Autumn, and even though it isn't spring themed, I really thought it went well with this inspiration pattern. I pulled out inks I thought would match: Soft Stone, Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest, and Pink Blush and played around with the stencils in this kit. I love how the images really pop on Fresh Snow Linen.




I added a die cut sentiment in Orange Zest and matted the linen base on Soft Stone. I love how it turned out! I think my dad will too. He always loves my cards.

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see all the pretty things along the hop.

cs~ PTI, Neenah
stamps~ PTI, Winnie & Walter
dies~ PTI, Your Next Stamp
inks~ PTI, Versafine
sequins~ American Crafts

9 comments:

victoria h said...

Beautiful card- ur dad will love it

merryf said...

I love this as a spring design. I would've never thought to change the colors with this kit, and this is really beautiful!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

That is another one I have but haven't busted open. I really like all of the details you added.

Rosemary said...

fantastic design... perfect for a birthday card!!! (I almost used Color Pop Autumn!)!! Your dad will absolutely love it!

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely card Sharon! I think the colors worked just perfect using the color pop kit and perfect for a Father's Day card too! Love it!! :0)

Unknown said...

Love the linen and the background you created..I must get that stamp set! You've inspired me!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty!

Gina said...

The stenciling looks so pretty on the linen cardstock. Great take on the inspiration.

paperkicks said...

Wow! I've often wondered what stamping would look like on linen cardstock...and I suppose I could have tried it...but I'm glad you did! Fantastic card!!