Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Papertrey October Blog Hop Challenge


I decided to play along with PTI's blog hop this month. Here's the very cool inspiration image...




I love the deep blue and the impressionistic feel.




I immediately thought of Color Pop Autumn. I layered a few elements from that kit onto some wood grain patterned paper and mounted it all on a scalloped card base.

Looking forward to seeing all the projects on the blog hop!

cs~ PTI
stamps~ PTI
pp~ MME
dies~ PTI, Simon Says Stamp
inks~ PTI
sequins~ AC

10 comments:

Sandy Kay said...

Love this card! I might need to CASE it!!

Marcia Hill said...

This is SO pretty Sharon...love your take on the inspiration photo! :0)

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

This is just so lovely. I really like the die cut sentiment and that little sprig of blossom is terrific. Cheers.

mn36 said...

Another masterpiece, Sharon.

CyndeSR said...

Great card. Love all your combinations of color and the wood grain paired w white border to soften it !

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous! I love everything about this!

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful, Sharon! Love it all against the wood bg. Sweet banner too!

Vicki Finger said...

Such a sweet card and I love all the colors you've used.

Teddra said...

Beautiful card!

Rosanne said...

It is gorgeous! Great take on the inspiration!