Saturday, November 25, 2017

Papertrey November Blog Hop Challenge


I decided to play along with the PTI blog hop this month. Here is the elegant inspiration photo...





The pretty plaid napkin reminded me right away of my Chicken Scratch gingham papers. So I chose some Melon Berry and paired it with some kraft, branches from Color Pop Autumn and of course gold! 




Thanks for stopping by. I am looking forward to seeing all the pretty creations along the hop!

cs, pp, stamps, ink, twine~ PTI
dies~ PTI, Simon Says Stamp

12 comments:

Vikki H said...

What a festive thank you card and I love the leaf dies that you incorporated into the design!

Julia Aston said...

Love the plaid and pretty scalloped border! Your gold die cut sentiment looks lovely on the banner!

Kelly S. said...

So beautiful! I love the sentiment and the leaves and flowers set it off perfectly!

Rosemary said...

so pretty!! I love the little touch of twine!

Unknown said...

Oh my, I love the leaves over the plaid, and I own those dies!!! I will have to CASE portions of this in the future!

Kathy said...

What a sweet card! I love your colors.

Dawn Y. said...

I LOVE this sweet card, Sharon! Gingham is the perfect background for nature's bountiful beauty. Gold and twine were lovely additions to your design. I'm so inspired by all of the design elements that you put together!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!

~amy~ said...

Love the added gingham!

Linda said...

Lovely card.

Betty Wright said...

Great design! Love the sparkle!

Rosanne said...

Such a pretty card!