Thursday, December 15, 2011

Life is Rough

Oh life is rough when you are stranded in a strange city without anything but the clothes on your back...


Never fear! Airport lounge access to the rescue! I knew these pictures of us at Dulles airport in Washington last December would make another fun layout with my Simple Stories DT kit. I love how all the different fonts and colours on the alphabet sticker sheet still work together.




I fussy cut out the poinsettia and leaves from the patterned paper and made a few rolled roses from felt and paper with my Dienamics dies.


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Totally love it! and the felt flowers are perfect!

Joanne said...

Amazing layout! I love all the little details and the mixed alpha letters for your title and journaling!
Joanne xo

Lori S. said...

Beautiful layout and great memories! Love the flowers!

Christa said...

Those felt flowers are wonderful! Lovely design!

Kim Morrow said...

I love banners. I need to make one. Maybe in the new year. Thanks for the inspiration.

Deanna said...

Lovin this layout Sharon and the title rocks!