Friday, March 23, 2012

Good Times

I found some time over March Break to do some crafting so I made these two layouts of our trip to Australia last July. It was "winter" down under, but of course we marvelled at the lovely warm temps (low 20s) so much that we had to take a photo of our travel clock/thermometer to prove it!

My friend Charlotte took us down the coast to a beach town, Culburra, and we stayed in the cutest, most colourful little cottage. And since it was "winter," we had the beach and town pretty much to ourselves.

I dug in my stash for some Basic Grey Lemonade papers, plus some of my mom's crochet flowers, various Thickers and even my Dymo label maker.






Here are some detail shots.






What fun memories! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Jayne said...

Gotta love Winter's like that! Lovely pages, great paper choices and the touches of black...lot's of lovely details.

JanR said...

Look like a wonderful place. Fabulous layout!

Avril Tanner said...

Love all the pretty details! And the way you combined different letters for your title on the 2nd one!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Oh, this is such a great layout. I love that butterfly with the pearls down the centre and those clouds are perfect with the flower sun. Thanks for sharing :)

Laureen said...

U are lucky to have a mom who can crotch a flower! Me too I love the pearl line on your butterfly!

Joanne said...

Lovely Sharon! All the die-cuts and other details are perfect on your pages!
Joanne xo