Friday, March 9, 2012

NOT just the boys

My inlaws are heading to FLA in a week to spend a month there. So in honour of that, I decided to scrap some photos from last March break when we were there with them. My inlaws are real beach nuts. My DH and I not so much. But since we were there at the same time, it was a great excuse to check out some of the great Gulf beaches nearby.

These are some shots at Venice Beach. When I saw the title "Just the Boys" as part of the MME "Good Day Sunshine" line, I knew I had to use it. I also added chipboard elements from Studio G and Jenni Bowlin.



Here's some detail shots.





I just love this layout. It makes me smile!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

JanR said...

Makes me smile too. So much fun. I love the colours and dp.

Avril Tanner said...

Love the layout and that title is too perfect!

Carolyn Wolff said...

The layouts that make us smile are the best ones. Great job.

Deanna said...

Great layout Sharon!