Friday, September 21, 2012

Sydney Botanic Gardens



I had some fun this week playing with vintage Scenic Route from my friend Avril! She also lent me the MFT die to make this fun felt flower. I also added some Martha Stewart Texture Effect to the background using my Punchinella stencil from Crafters Workshop plus some splashes of mists. I dug into my stash of washi tap to make the banner on the bottom.




Some detail shots...











I decided to link  with the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge this week...Tape it Up!

PP~ Scenic Route
Washi Tape~ MME, Queen and Co.
mists~ Adirondack, Tattered Angels
mini alpha stickers~ MLS
felt, wool~ my stash 

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Jayne said...

Gorgeous! Love all the details especially the flower texture and colour scheme....beautiful.

Candy C said...

Sharon...beautiful page layout. I love your scalloped bunting that runs across the top of your page. Love the layers of papers and matting of your botanical pictures. Love your use of the Washi tape. It's all so wonderfully put together! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Avril Tanner said...

Love it! I am so glad to see the paper was finally used! It sat downstairs forever!!!

Deanna said...

Beautiful Sharon!

Sharlene said...


Lovely layout... I like the touch of gesso and splat of painting. Banner is terrific as well.

Laureen said...

Wow I love every details on your layout! The colours are fab! Love how you stitched at the banner areas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout! Love your banner work and the flower with the leaves :) Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli

Unknown said...

Pretty fabulous layout. I really like the texture you added .