Tuesday, September 18, 2012

With Sympathy


I am grateful that I rarely have occasion to make sympathy cards. But this past weekend my dear colleague's wife passed away, much much too soon. I know this card cannot come close to giving him some comfort at this time, but I just wanted him to know that I was thinking of him and his family. 

I turned to my trusty PTI Friendship Jar set and some soft MME papers. I like the way the hexagon negative card stock pieces focus the attention on the hearts inside the jar. I hope this can convey the heartfelt message and capture in some small way the love my colleague shared with his wife.

  


I thought this was perfect for the Moxie Fab World Focal Point challenge this week.

thanks for looking in...



4 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Very pretty! but so sad to hear!

Sharlene said...



Beautiful card... heartfelt message, but I am sure he appreciated your thoughtful.

Laureen said...

The hearts in the jar are priceless! Beautiful card for a sad occasion.

Cath said...

Hey Sharon! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)