Friday, May 3, 2013

I wish I could lighten your load



My cousin's wife received some pretty devastating medical news recently. I popped this card in the mail to her this week just to let her know we are thinking of her. I linked up with Simon Says Stamp "Happy Mail" challenge this week. Hopefully this can bring a bit of sunshine...on the inside I used my trusty "sending you sunshine" stamp from YNS.




 After I was done, I regretted I didn't emboss (maybe lines?) the white background behind the chair since it looks kind of plain here. Next time. 

Hang in there Anne and know we love you!

Hope everyone enjoys the sunshine today!

pp~ MME
stamps, inks and dies~ PTI

6 comments:

JanR said...

I. Love. It. I think it looks fabulous just how it is. Wonderful card (though I'm sorry about the circumstances that caused you to create it).

Rosanne said...

I like it the way it is too!

Avril Tanner said...

beautiful card... but sorry about the news....

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, I love the chair it's so cute and the sentiment is lovely, I'm sure Anne will love and appreciate it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

Laureen said...

Sorry for the reason that you had to make the card for but the card is beautiful and I am so sure it showed your cousin's wife your support and love.

Deanna said...

Love the card, not the news. :(