Monday, September 7, 2015

Layouts!


I thought I would post the layouts that I have been working on these past few weeks. I hadn't done any in so long...it took me a while to remember how! I have been alternating pocket pages and traditional 12x12. Hopefully this fall I can keep it up and finish this album of our trip to Scandinavia in 2013.

Some views around Stockholm... including the 7 Eleven of Lisbeth Salander fame!



The narrow alleys of old town Gamla Stan...








Seaside town near Stockholm...Saltsjobaden and its gorgeous Grand Hotel.







Taking pictures of each other taking pictures!






Love those little red Swedish houses...great excuse to use my die set to create one.








thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Rosanne said...

These are all terrific Sharon! Love that little red house!

Patricia said...

Love when you post your layouts!

Deanna said...

These are amazing!

Regan said...

seriously awesome!

Avril Tanner said...

Amazing layouts! And some of those pictures are great!

Kathryn said...

All wonderful layouts!! You've been busy!