Sunday, September 20, 2015

Simon Says Challenge...die crazy!


This week at Simon Says Wednesday challenge the theme is "die crazy"! I went with a couple of my go-to dies, my SSS stitched rectangle as a base and a Project Life banner for my sentiment.

I embossed a bunch of elements in white: the old fashioned milk jug on vellum and some flowers and leaves on watercolour paper. I watercoloured everything up with my distress markers.




Thanks for stopping by!

cs~ PTI, Strathmore watercolour paper
dies~ SSS, Project Life
stamps~ SSS, Stampendous
inks~ Versafine, Versamark, Distress markers
pearls~ Queen & Co.

4 comments:

JanR said...

So lovely!

Rosanne said...

really pretty!

Deanna said...

So pretty!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Sharon, a lovely design with a super colour combo....your jar is stunning with the beautifully flowers and details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.