Monday, July 22, 2013

Do Not Disturb

I had a blast yesterday scrapping (and laughing) with a great group of ladies. 

Here is one of the layouts I got done. It is of "Bob", the resident gator in the lake behind our condo. He has since been relocated as he was getting pretty big and coming out of the lake often. This was last Easter. I just love this shot of him beside the "beware" sign!



Here are a few close ups...



 
I also linked up with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: By the Sea!

Thanks for stopping by!

pp~ Scenic Route, Lily Bee
chipboard~ Scenic Route
metal bird clip~ Prima
texture medium~ Golden
washi tape~ MME, Recollections, A.C. Moore, Queen and Co.

4 comments:

Rosanne said...

love it!

Avril Tanner said...

Love how you did the clouds

Mandy said...

Gorgeous page, I love the texture of the clouds. it's just perfect for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Regan said...

love it