Friday, July 5, 2013

March Break '12


I got a chance to work on a layout recently with my scrappy BFFs Avril, Dee and Regan. So much fun! I used some "flair" now that I know what that is...thanks Regs!

I scrapped some photos of Ybor City, Tampa, last March Break. 




I was so excited to finally use my BG Fact/Fiction stash I bought a few months ago. And the oranges and greens of this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger really inspired me.





Here are a few close ups...I used my new Avery Elle chevron dies for the first time...butter!!










I also linked up with Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge this week: anything goes!

happy (rainy) weekend!

pp, flair, chipboard, alpha stickers, flags etc.~ BG
washi~ MME
mists~ Tattered Angels
alpha chipboard~ Fancy Pants

5 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Love all the cool details! Right down to the piece of Flair and paint splatters!

Regan said...

stunning Sharon

Rosanne said...

Another terrific layout!

May said...

I am loving this layout! You've got such great colors, and such a wonderful balance of details. Super inspiring. Thank you for sharing, and for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

May

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sharon! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)