Monday, July 22, 2013

You are my Sunshine

I had a blast yesterday scrapping with some wonderful and crazy ladies! 

Here is one of the layouts I did using some super fun retro Scenic Route (thanks Av!). I also used the cutest little wood grain sequins from Avril as well!




My very handsome hubby relaxing at the marina in Punta Gorda, Florida. You can see Charlotte Harbor over his shoulder. I linked up with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: "By the Sea."

Here are a few close ups...






Thanks for stopping by!

PP, chipboard~ Scenic Route
washi~ A.C. Moore, Queen and Co.
texture paste~ Golden 
cork arrow~ Studio Calico
cork, sequins

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Terrific layout!

Avril Tanner said...

Great layout! I love the cork and sequins!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Great layout! I love the color combination! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!