Saturday, December 10, 2016

Be Merry!


Well it certainly looks like Christmas around here this week! Thought I would link up with Simon's Wednesday challenge. It's a pretty inspiration board...






What a pretty inspiration! I chose the cute car with the tree on top! I used a very old Stamping Bella stamp and watercoloured it up. My friend Dee recently did a similar card. So I channeled my "inner Dee" and splatted some gold mist on it too!






Thanks for stopping by!

cs~ Canson, PTI
stamps~ Stamping Bella, Hero Arts
inks/paint~ Peerless, Versafine, Memento
mist~ Heidi Swapp
dies~ Simon Says Stamp
 

2 comments:

Lin said...

Such a fun take on the inspiration, Sharon! Love that whimsical image! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Rosanne said...

Such a cute card!