Thursday, December 22, 2016

Merry Christmas


I thought I would play along with one more challenge before the holidays. Simon Says Wednesday challenge this week is "Make it Sparkle" featuring Hero Arts. 




I used my new Hero Arts Color Layering Christmas Tree set. I love all the layers. I embossed the final layer with iridescent white. And I added snow in the background with a stencil and paste with glitter on top before it dried. A sequin star for the top of the tree finished it off!

Thanks for stopping by!

stamps~ Hero Arts
inks~ Memento, Versamark
stencil~ Simon Says Stamp
paste~ Ranger 
dies~ PTI


2 comments:

Lin said...

A beautiful way to add some sparkle to the holidays, Sharon! I love these color layering stamps by HA! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Rosanne said...

Such a pretty card, love the green and white.