Friday, December 16, 2016

Make a Wish!


Every year I make a set of all occasion cards to give to my mom as part of her Christmas present. It is a great excuse to dig out lots of stamp sets and have fun. 

Here is one of the cards I made for her...




The wreath is from a new set from Sugar Pea designs. I embossed it and the sentiment in black. Love it! The flowers are WPlus9 and that fun sentiment is Mama Elephant.

I decided to link up with Simon Says Wednesday challenge this week...Gift It. I will give this card in a set to my mom as  a present, and she will give it as part of a birthday present sometime this year! 

thanks for stopping by!

cs~ Neenah
pp~ Recollections
stamps~ Sugar Pea, WPlus9, Mama Elephant
inks~ Memento, Versafine, Hero Arts, PTI
sequins~ Pretty Pink Posh



1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Love the wreath and the flowers balance it off so nicely!